As Victory Wealth Services is considered an essential business, we are currently remaining open. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have updated some of our office practices:
- We are sanitizing all touched surfaces regularly and between all client appointments and visits. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks etc.
- We are offering telephone and internet conference appointments (see “How to Join a Zoom Meeting.)
- We are washing our hands regularly and between all client appointments and visits with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We are sending and receiving documents electronically and are offering curbside drop off and pick up service. (Just give us a call at 928-778-1050 and we’ll meet you at the curb.)
- We are practicing “social distancing” by maintaining 6 feet distance between staff and clients at all times.
Here is a helpful silent video from the Center for Disease Control regarding Hand Washing: